This week's Podcast in a Nutshell:-
- Soundbite - this animal is born with white spots that vanish within 12 months.
- Derek & Doreen - The Braunston Walk. Doreen likes the various stiles and a midway light breakfast makes it all worthwhile.
- An interview with Lynne Rose. Lynne tells us all about the Great Wall of China trip that she completed in 2019.
- Education slot. This week I am going to talk to you about podcasts. The best podcast player for your phone, along with some other outdoor podcasts that may be of interest to you.
- We then end the show with Janet & John’s latest antics. Piece Of Cake. Janet and John meet a new dog and climb a Northampton mountain.
LINKS AS PROMISED:
- Lynne Rose's walking club in Sailsbury - Pure Walking Club
- Stars Appeal Hospital Charity - http://www.starsappeal.org/
- Braunston Walk that Derek & Doreen completed: Download here.
- Overcast Podcast Player - https://overcast.fm/
- Podcasts I mentioned (all available on iOS/Android/Spotify)
See you next week.